Tags: myths debunked


Online Estate Agent Myths Debunked

Kae 16th December 2018 0 Comments General Property News
Around 94% of homeowners still use traditional high street estate agents to sell their home, with the remaining 6% using online estate agents. As such, this statistic means that 94% of advice offered by professional estate agents generally advises AGAINST using online estate agents. But why? It's understandable that advocates…
Read More