Thank you for your interest in writing a guest blog post for MoveSelf.
We see guest blogging on our site as an excellent opportunity to engage and educate our audience on a broader range of subjects outside of our team's expertise.
We do not charge for hosting guest blogs on our website. However, in return we would ask for the following:
- A "follow" hyperlink on your website, directed to your guest blog post on our website.
- You to share your guest blog post on our website via social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and/or similar.
Please adhere to the following guidelines before submitting your guest blog post:
- We do not accept guest blog posts from other estate agents.
- We only accept guest blog posts from related industries (conveyancing solicitors, property photography etc.)
- We only accept guest blog posts from reputable sources.
- Guest blog posts are accepted at our own discretion.
- Guest blog posts must be between 500 and 2,000 words.
- Spell check your guest blog post before sending it to us, ensuring the content is free of grammatical errors.
- Do not submit plagiarised content. All content must be original.
- The article should be helpful, friendly, and informative.
- The article should not include a sales pitch.
- Include at least one high-res image that we can legally host on our blog.
- Feel free to include a maximum of 2 links back to your website.
- Include a short bio - who you are, and who you work for.
Please email all guest blog submissions to: supportmoveself.co.uk.